recipe by Stephanie @planetsteph.wordpress.com
- 1 heaping cup millet grain
- 1/4 cup golden flax seeds
- 3 tbsp quinoa
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup water
1. Grind the millet, quiona and flax seeds. Grind them in small patches – it’s easier. I left a small handful of millet as it is to save texture.
2. Add the gum, and powders. Mix well.
3. Add a cup of filtered water (or I guess you could use something like buttermilk?)
4. Pour the well-mixed batter into a small bread-loaf.
5. Bake in 350’F oven for ~50 minutes.
Enjoy! It’s great for breakfast, lunch, snack, or anytime!